We are very excited to welcome all of you back to The Music House starting on Monday, June 15. We would prefer if you called ahead for reservations and keep your groups to 10 or less. Call us at 231-939-9300 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please call in advance for tour date and time. We will run tours on the following 60 minute time schedule:
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Sunday’s schedule would be:
- Noon to 1 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 3:00 to 4 p.m.
Keeping with CDC Guidelines and State of Michigan requirements, we require our guests to wear masks from entering the Museum until they leave. Our staff will also practice safety precautions and stand ready to assist.
You may wear your own mask or we do have a limited supply of disposable masks for you to use.
In compliance with ALL CDC regulations as well as parameters set out by the State of Michigan, we are adhering to the following practices:
- We are practicing social distancing and have marked that throughout the Museum by placing X’s in our self guided gallery and on the museum floor.
- Seating for our guests maintains the 6 foot guideline.
- We are limiting our tours to ten guests per tour.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the building and in our restrooms.
- We will be sanitizing surfaces regularly and implementing best safe practices to ensure safety of our guests and staff. Total sanitation, wiping down counters, chairs and restrooms occur between each guided tour.
- Sneeze shields have been installed in the gift shop and lobby areas by each register.
- Staff has been instructed to wear masks, take temperatures and stay home if feeling ill.
- Contact Munson Medical Center if you are feeling ill.